PRO FOAM 5518
PROFOAM 5518 is a tough, durable, lightweight, closed cell polyurethane tooling board product intended for uses in the signing industry, mould and foundry patterns and in composite tooling applications where a uniform, grain-free, dimensionally stable substrate is desired for interior & exterior uses. The PRO FOAM 5518 is both water and fire-retardant resistant.
- Special formulation allows creation of chips when material is machined
- Anti-Static additive causes shavings and particles to fall to floor-no dust in the air!
- Excellent consistency and uniformity throughout entire mass of material
- Fine cell-structure allows easy finishing with almost any resin or coating system…great finish.
- No glass-bead fillers to damage cutting tools-this material cut with HSS cutters!
- Reliable dimensional stability. Resistant to warp & decomposing.
- Large sheets (48" x 96"), thickness 1’’,2’’,3’’ and 4’’ in stock, (up to 12") can be available upon demand. Can create 3D effect for the signing industry. SEE POLYMERES COMPANY'S SIGN.